Our Showroom & HQ's is OPEN between Tuesday - Saturday under our regular trading hours, online orders are being shipped out as usual, minor shipping delays to NT, WA & SA
nano-TECH Multi Degrease is a premium quality all-purpose exterior cleaner (APC) and degreaser specially formulated to safely and gently break down, stubborn dirt, oil, grease, road grime, tree sap, tar, bird droppings and exterior dressings/coatings. This versatile solution can be safely used in engine bays, inner wheel guard linings, under carriages including suspension and drivetrain components, scuff plates and various exterior trims.
Featuring a high-foaming and lubricating formulation, nano-TECH Multi Degrease provides gentle and lubricating degreasing and cleaning power. With its pH-neutral, non-caustic and non-corrosive chemical composition, free from any acids, it ensures that rubber and silicone hoses, wiring looms, plastics and metals will not get damaged when used correctly. Additionally, it briefly exhibits ceramic-safe properties on gloss paintwork, thanks to the fortified silica (SiO2) in this formula, microscopic scratches are reduced, and can effectively loosen light contaminants such as tree sap, bird droppings, bug splatter or tar that traditional contact washing could not effectively remove.
nano-TECH Multi Degrease serves as the perfect solution for breaking down and removing previously applied water and silicone-based dressings/coatings from exterior trims, ensuring a clean surface for maximum bonding before applying nano-Tech Trim Coat +.
Inhalation: If inhaled remove person from contaminated area to fresh air. Apply artificial respiration if not breathing.
Skin Contact: If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush skin and hair with running water. Continue flushing with water until advised to stop by a poisons information centre or a doctor.
Eye Contact: If in eyes, fold eyelids apart and flush continuously with running water. Continue flushing until advised to stop by a poisons information centre, a doctor, or for at least 15 minutes.
If Swallowed: For advice, contact a poisons information centre or a doctor, if swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Ingestion is considered unlikely due to product form.
Poisons Information Line
Call 13 11 26 - 24 Hours