Our Showroom & HQ's is OPEN between Tuesday - Saturday under our regular trading hours, online orders are being shipped out as usual, minor shipping delays to NT, WA & SA
Leather Cleanse is a premium-quality, anti-bacterial versatile leather cleaner specially formulated to safely, deeply and gently cleanse a wide range of modern-day OEM and aftermarket leathers used in the automotive, motorsports, maritime, aviation and household applications. This includes aniline leathers, semi-aniline (Nappa) leathers, vegan leathers, motorcycle leathers (such as buffalo, kangaroo and cowhide leathers), leather gloves, pants, boots and even OEM 'top-coated' faux/PU leathers found on most modern-day vehicles.
The high foaming formula generates a thick foam that not only knocks off the shine from leathers (oil and sweat from everyday use), but also effectively pulls and lifts dirt and oil safely away from leather. It aids in the removal of any previously applied dressings and conditioners. Once cleaned and dried, leathers are revived, achieving an OEM+ finish (matte appearance that is neither shiny nor slippery), making leathers clean and ready for an application of Leather Detailer or Leather Lotion.
Leather Cleanse is a water-based formula that is pH-Neutral and contains hydrating ingredients to help retain the hydration in leathers during the cleaning process. Additionally, our formula contains a specialised bactericide that is leather-safe, helping leathers stay cleaner for longer.
Inhalation: If inhaled remove person from contaminated area to fresh air. Apply artificial respiration if not breathing.
Skin Contact: If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush skin and hair with running water. Continue flushing with water until advised to stop by a poisons information centre or a doctor.
Eye Contact: If in eyes, fold eyelids apart and flush continuously with running water. Continue flushing until advised to stop by a poisons information centre, a doctor, or for at least 15 minutes.
If Swallowed: For advice, contact a poisons information centre or a doctor, if swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Ingestion is considered unlikely due to product form.
Poisons Information Line
Call 13 11 26 - 24 Hours