Our Showroom & HQ's is OPEN between Tuesday - Saturday under our regular trading hours, online orders are being shipped out as usual, minor shipping delays to NT, WA & SA
Plastic Cleanse is a premium quality, anti-bacterial, and anti-microbial plastic cleaner specifically formulated for deep cleaning all types of interior plastics, including delicate surfaces such as piano black trims, clear plastics, soft-touch plastics, hard and both textured and non-textured plastics.
The high foaming formula easily breaks down and removes previously applied dressings, restoring plastics to their natural appearance. It effectively tackles built-up 'grime, crud and gunk' from cupholders, door cards, buttons and other high-touch areas. When used with a brush, Plastic Cleanse produces a thick and creamy lather, making it easier to lift particles with a microfiber cloth. Additionally, it can be used with a clean microfiber cloth for gentle cleaning of ultra-sensitive plastic prone to scratching easily.
Plastic Cleanse is a water-based, pH-Neutral formula contains a specialised grade of bactericide, similar to those used in hospital-grade surface disinfectants, antiseptics and sanitisers, thus maintaining the cleanliness of interior plastics for a longer period of time. Free from any silicone, waxes and solvents, this residue-free formula leaves plastics with a clean and crisp OEM+ finish, leaving them ready for protection with Plastic Detailer or Interior Detailer.
Inhalation: If inhaled remove person from contaminated area to fresh air. Apply artificial respiration if not breathing.
Skin Contact: If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush skin and hair with running water. Continue flushing with water until advised to stop by a poisons information centre or a doctor.
Eye Contact: If in eyes, fold eyelids apart and flush continuously with running water. Continue flushing until advised to stop by a poisons information centre, a doctor, or for at least 15 minutes.
If Swallowed: For advice, contact a poisons information centre or a doctor, if swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Ingestion is considered unlikely due to product form.
Poisons Information Line
Call 13 11 26 - 24 Hours